Thursday, October 10, 2019

Week 8 Comments and Feedback


Image Source


Feedback is a great way to learn and develop with one's assignments and writings. I think my favorite part about this class is that we are able to give honest, helpful feedback to other students. We also recieve feedback of our own. By receiving feedback, I have been able to evaluate my blog posts and learn from how I can do better to improve each one. The feedback I have been receiving has been extremely important and has made me be creative in ways I can fix how I write things and make them better. I really enjoy that each week I get to read a person's blog post and some of their stories because I get a sense of their personalities through them. I love being able to connect with each person in this class because it is not something you normally get to do in college classes. I think that moving forward, the feedback assignments can only help me learn how to give beneficial feedback that is actually constructive. Overall, I love feedback because it helps me grow as a writer and is fun to see what perspectives others have of my story writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment