Monday, September 9, 2019

Famous Last Words: Reflection of the week

Image Information. The key to staying ahead is to be organized.


The reading for this class this week was really interesting to me. I really enjoyed the Ramayana readings and was surprised at how easily I was able to understand what was happening. I thought the online version of the book really described the characters and storyline well, therefore it made for an enjoyable and easy read. I think my best writing for the week was about my feedback thoughts. I think feedback is such an important topic and I love that this class offers a lot of it. Feedback can give other people’s perspectives and insights on a subject and can also lead to growth in our mindsets. I really enjoyed getting to read through what other students found to be most helpful when receiving feedback. I also thought the articles on how to give feedback as well as receiving it were really beneficial and I was able to apply them to my other classes. As far as my other classes, I like how this class has given me different tools that I can apply to them. I think this semester has gone well so far because I have been organized and made a plan so I would not procrastinate my coursework. I think by taking this class online has motivated me to stay on top of course work and it also has given me a different perspective on how to work hard in my classes. I think the layout of this class is really awesome because it is flexible yet productive which makes it a very enjoyable class to take. My hopes for this class next week is to get my assignments all done ahead of time. Last week I had my first set of tests and quizzes in my other classes so I got behind in this class. I now know that when I notice a busy week ahead I should get started on my assignments early to avoid being stressed about them later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment