Sunday, August 25, 2019

Class Assignments


Storytelling
This class involves class assignments that included writing different stories. I love writing so I am excited to begin writing and getting creative with my storytelling.


While going through the criteria needed to do well in this class, I liked the way the class layout was designed. I think being able to customize our schedules and make them fit into our schedule is very helpful and will allow me to do the assignments to the best of my ability. I am most intrigued by the Storybook end project. I liked being able to go through the different storybooks at the beginning of the week sparked my interest in being able to write one of my own. I also am intrigued about the storytelling assignments. I love writing and so I think this class will be very interesting. This class is unlike the other classes I have taken because it allows for a flexible schedule and has a unique grading system. I really like how the course is designed to help everyone succeed and actually learn from it. Finally, the extra credit opportunities are also very helpful and are unique to the course. The extra credit opportunity that caught my attention is the famous last words assignment. I think it is a fun way to reflect on the assignments of the course and the week as whole. I also am still interested in the growth mindset discussion, so the growth mindset topics I can continue reading for extra credit seems very fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment