Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Favorite Places

New Orleans, Bourbon Street.  My family has had the tradition recently to travel to Bourbon Street in the summer and tour around New Orleans as a stop while driving to Pensacola Beach. Bourbon Street is really exciting and interesting to walk down, and always makes for a fun one night vacation.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pedrosz/39235202255
Pensacola Beach, Florida. One of my favorite places to vacation in the summers with my family. This is located next to the pier where my family always spent time at. Every year since I was born my entire family has gone to Pensacola Beach each summer. It is a good way to get the entire family together and spend time together. Pensacola is a great vacation spot for families and there are plenty of activities anyone can enjoy. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Pensacola_Beach,_United_States_(Unsplash).jpg


2 comments:

  1. New Orleans is such an amazing city, Adrienne! That is one of my favorite destinations too. I have never been to Pensacola, but I am a fan of beaches for sure. Now if we could all just take a special class field trip to Goa in India... and its beautiful beaches! :-)
    With links in Blogger, you can create link text and not show the URL; that's easier on the eyes, esp. for long web addresses. So your link here could be: Flickr. You can give that style a try in your next post and see how it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to go to New Orleans and I think it's amazing that your family has started the tradition of stopping there on the way to the beach. I also love beaches, so the beach you have pictured is beautiful. I think it's also amazing that you get to stop by both your favorite places in one trip!

    ReplyDelete