Sunday, August 25, 2019

Technology Skills

Technology Skills
Learning technology skills is an important skill that is advantageous to know in any career. Being able to develop these skills in this class will be very beneficial as I go throughout my schooling.


While reading the technology tools blog, I was familiar with some of the tools, but some are still new to me. In high school, one of my English courses required us to make a blog with weekly posts. At first it was challenging learning how to navigate the website but as time went on, it became easier to create my blog posts and understand the layout. With that being said, I am familiar with some of the technology tools we need to use throughout the semester. Since this class is online, it is different than some of the other classes I have taken. Taking an online course, I think that it requires more organizational skills and a planned schedule. I think that it was really helpful at the beginning of the class to make our own schedules that way we have an idea how we can split up the coursework. Some of the web skills I hope to work on in this class is creating graphics. I think being able to create graphics is an important skill and could be helpful to know for different classes. I also think that learning how to edit images is also a valuable skill that can be used in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment